1 pair baby tights in red, pink, or white (or use a pair of socks)
Needle and thread in matching color (or yarn)
4 google eyes
4 chenille stems (red or pink is ideal, we only had black)
6 small heart stickers
hot glue or craft glue
1) Cut the legs off the tights (if using tights)
2) Stuff the legs (or socks) 1/3 full with stuffing
3) Thread needle through tights just below stuffing, wrap several times around the body, then tie off (or, wrap yarn around body and tie in a knot)
4) Repeat 2 more times to make 3 body sections
7) Hot glue remaining heart stickers to bent chenille stem remainders, then glue to head for antennae.
Voila! All done. My kids have been buzzing these around the house all morning and are very excited to have their very own Valentines.
Linking up with: